A vegan snack packed with protein that actually tastes good!
- 1 scoop of vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup of almond flour
- ¼ cup of sunflower seed butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ¼ cup of shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of natural sprinkles plus more for rolling (optional)
- In a food processor with the S blade add the following ingredients: protein powder, almond flour, sunflower butter, shredded coconut, vanilla and maple syrup. Process on high speed until everything is the same size and you have very thick crumbly dough. You may need to stop and scrape the sides or underneath the blade before the next step.
- With the food processor still running, add the water and continue to process until the dough starts to stick to the sides. Once your dough seems sticky, remove the blade and fold the sprinkles in to the dough by hand. Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to scoop out 1 tablespoon and shape into a rounded ball.
- Roll each protein ball in sprinkles to coat the outside if desired. Place in the fridge in a sealed container for 1 hour before serving. Store in the fridge up to 5 days.
- Category: Snack
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan protein balls, funfetti vegan protein balls, funfetti