A perfectly sweet vegan poppy seed dressing delicately balanced with a hint of tartness. A summer salad staple dressing.
- 1/2 cup of light tasting olive oil
- 1/4 cup of white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- Add- measure and add all of your ingredients into a glass jar.
- Whisk- whisk briskly to combine all of your ingredients. You can also use a tight fitting lid and vigorously shake until combined.
- Pour- pour over your salad and enjoy!
- It is natural for separation to occur. Just shake or whisk to recombine before serving.
- It is also common for it to solidify a tad in the refrigerator if you have unused dressing. Just leave it on the counter a few minutes before it is needed.
- Be sure to use light tasting olive oil versus extra virgin olive oil, which has too strong of a taste.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: salad
- Method: n/a
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan poppyseed dressing, vegan poppy seed dressing, poppy seed dressing