Your how-to guide on the sweet rustic bakes Wellness Routine. This wellness formula helps you tackle wellness goals in way that makes them stick! Health and wellness is not all or nothing, get healthy one step at a time.
Odds are good you have shown up here today because despite your best efforts, you just haven't been able to stick to the health and wellness goals you have set out to achieve.
You might feel frustrated, fed up and ready to throw in the towel on trying to get something like drinking more water to be an easy task for you.
But don't throw in your towel just yet. Let me show you a Wellness Routine that is so simple and approachable it can help even the most fed up mom out there.
The sweet rustic bakes Wellness Routine is design to address your health as a whole, focusing on your intake, sleep, stress managment, and movement.
Each day you will work to take small steps towards changing your health one health goal at a time.
This method is based upon using SMART goals, behaviour based changes and checklists to help you feel accomplished and proud of what you are achieving.
There are three parts to the LLM Wellness Routine- Daily Goals, Weekly Intentions, and Monthly Challenges. Each part is captured on an easy to follow monthly calendar for you to print off each month.
Let's take a deeper look at the LLM Wellness Routine Monthly Calender:
Each day of the week has 5 daily goals;
Find a detailed post about the 5 daily goals here##.
You will start with 1-2 daily goals and work your way to the rest. For each goal, you will set a small goal based on what you are currently doing.
You will NOT:
- set your first goal as the end result ie: eat 8-10 servings of veggies a day or drink 10 glasses of water a day.
This is too big of a goal and is setting yourself up for failure.
- evaluate what you currently do and set a small goal based on that. IE: if you currently drink 1 glass of water a day your goal is to drink 2. If you currently eat 1 vegetable a day your goal is to increase by 1 vegetable or one bite. Start as small as possible.
Weekly intentions are designed to introduce to other aspects of wellness and care for your body. Each week you can explore new ways to bring wellness into your life by simply setting aside a few minutes each day to accomplish your weekly intention.
Each day of the week you will have a different weekly intention.
Find a detailed post about LLM Weekly Intentions here#.
Your monthly challenges will be located on your LLM Wellness Routine Monthly calender. Each month you will find new optional challenges that will further support your way to wellness.
Monthly challenges are completely optional. You can do as many or as little as you want.
Now that you have read the Wellness Routine How To be sure to follow the following steps:
- Print your monthly Wellness Routine here
- Print your free trackers here for water intake, fruits and veggies, movement, and plan/prep.
- Read the following posts for an in depth look at the Wellness routine: The Four Health Pillars, The Daily Routine, The Weekly Intentions
If you need help with your wellness routine don't hesitate to leave your question below or send me an email. I am here to support you and your journey to wellness.