Hey there friend! I’m Loren and may I just say I am super stoked to have you here.
And here is where I share my many passions with you. I share foods I love to make, and that means mostly healthy comfort foods. But I also share my love for yoga ( I am a yoga teacher) my obsession with obtainable health (I'm also a RN) and my strong love for mindset and growing as a person.
It is a strange mix I know. But I am here to be myself, unapologetically. And I hope to inspire you to be and do the same. Let's learn to live, love, eat and be inspired thru mind body and spirit together!
Super Quick and Random Facts, if you're interested.
- I am a Registered Nurse* and have been for 15 years. I have mostly worked in gastroenterology and health coaching. But have become a SAHM after the birth of my third kid.
- I have a yoga certification in Ashtanga yoga, but personally love and practice a more calm approach these days. Its all about movement that feels good.
- I love hiking, eating ice cream by the pint with a fork, Rage Against the Machine, and may quote The Office on this blog way more than you care for.
- I believe health and fitness can be obtained in 10-15 minutes a day and I am proof it works.
- I believe your internal reality creates your external reality and we are here to manifest abundance in all areas of our lives, and I can help you do the same!!
*Although I am a RN no information on this blog is to be deemed as medical advice. Always consult your health practitioner first and foremost.