Deep and richly flavored Peanut Butter and Maple Coffee is the best way to wake up and face the day. Healthy and only 3 ingredients.
- 8 ounces strong freshly brewed hot coffee
- 1 tablespoon of creamy peanut butter
- ½-1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup (I like 1 TBSP)
- Heat peanut butter and maple syrup together in a small microwaveable bowl for about 30 seconds. You want the peanut butter to be really smooth and melty. Stir together.
- Add peanut butter/syrup mixture to a blender and pour hot coffee over top. Blend on high for 30-45 seconds. You want to blend until the coffee has changed color from dark brown to a creamy toffee color and everything has been immersed together. It will be frothy and lighter in color than when you started the blender.
- Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy right away!
- You can always use the stovetop for step one by placing in a small sauce pan and heating on low/med until smooth and melty.
- I used a natural peanut butter with the only ingredients were roasted peanuts and salt
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American