These healthy Canadian bacon egg muffins with tomatoes and green onion are a quick grab and go breakfast! Perfect to get your veggies in at the start of the day.
- 6 whole eggs
- ½ cup of chopped Canadian bacon
- ¼ cup of non dairy unsweetened milk
- 3 green onions thinly sliced- white and light green parts only
- ½ cup of cherry tomatoes- deseeded and chopped
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of onion powder
- Pre heat oven to 350°F and prepare a muffin pan with liners or liberally greasing with avocado or coconut oil.
- Gather and prepare ingredients as listed.
- In a large bowl add all of your prepared ingredients- eggs, ham, milk, green onion, tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Whisk until eggs are smooth and ingredients are incorporated. There is no need to whisk the eggs prior to adding the ingredients.
- Divide egg mixture evenly into about 8 muffin tins, filling ¾ of the way full. This was about ½ cup of egg mix per muffin well.
- Bake at 350°F for 19-20 minutes. The centers should be just set and no longer wiggle, but not overcooked.
- You can enjoy these warm out of the oven or cold the next day for meal prep. You can also reheat in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American