Today's episode is a very special story that Kimberly Espinel shares with us. Kimberly is the author of an Amazon best-selling book Creative Food Photography: How to Capture Exceptional Images of Food, the food photographer, stylist and blogger behind The Little Plantation and the Host of Eat Capture Share Podcast.
Kimberly shares what it is like to have an overwhelming feeling of being called to do something and hitting roadblocks. Last year, Kimberly felt called to write a photography book but stumbled up obstacles she didn't anticipate. She openly shares how she overcame the rejection of pitching her book idea to 30 publishers that all told her no.
This conversation is going to empower you to never settle on your biggest dreams and to always go after that big goal, even when other's don't believe in you.
Here is what else you can expect to hear in this episode:
- How Kimberly's blogging journey has morphed from wannabe nutrition coach, to a wildly successful photography career, best selling author and photography mentor.
- The importance of listening to what you truly want for yourself versus what others are striving for
- Finding your "why" to push you thru when things feel really hard
- Comparison-itis and ways to go introspective and mute the noise of others so you can focus on creating with passion and purpose.
- Learning that how we think something is going to happen, is never as good as how the Universe actually delivers it.
So much good stuff friends!
Don't forget to share this episode and tag me @mindoverblog and Kimberly @thelittleplantation and let us know what you loved the most!
Get ready to feel empowered and inspired to go after what is calling you!
Show Notes: https://sweetrusticbakes.com/category/podcast/