Do you ever feel stuck on the hamster wheel of content creation? You know that overwhelming feeling of never feeling able to get ahead?
Or do you every wonder why it feels like other creatives seem to pump out more content than you can?
If so, I have got your back friends. In this episode we talk to simplicity focused, time management strategist Amanda Warfield where she gets real with solopreneurs just like you and me that are sick and tired of being in constant creation overload.
Learn why we all tend to feel this overwhelm, what being in constant creation mode does to us, and ways to simplify content creation.
We dive into content batching for food bloggers from recipe testing to blog writing and how you can figure out where you should focus first.
In this episode you will here:
- How and why everyone feels comparison-itis when it comes to content creation
- How to simplify and streamline your workflow
- How to identify what is important for you to focus on ie- what moves the needle forward in your business
- What content batching is
- Simple actionable steps to help you set up your content batching system specifically for food bloggers
- The two most important things to keep in mind when creating content
Don't forget to find me on Instagram and share what you loved most about this episode!
Don't miss a single episode!