If you have ever wondered what it takes for a food blogger new to the blogging scene to make it to Mediavine quickly this is the episode for you! In this episode we learn how a blogger went from zero to Mediavine in one year!
Today I am chatting with Nicolette from Home-Cooked Roots! Nicolette was able to reach the big milestone of obtaining Mediavine for her vegan food blog Home-Cooked Roots in only one year.
In this episode we talk about what Nicolette did to right over the last year that led to her success. From themes and keyword research to nailing your niche, Nicolette shares so many insightful tips to get you headed in the same direction of Mediavine.
In this episode you will hear:
- How it's important to invest in your blog from the beginning
- Using a strong theme for food blogs
- How keyword research worked for Home-Cooked Roots and the keyword research tool she prefers
- Figure out who you want to serve with your recipes and how important it is to figure who you are talking to
- How to make everything you do target that audience such as photography, recipes etc
- If you need a schedule to succeed
- The courses and ways she invested in herself to make her blog thrive
- Google stories and the success it brought her
Food Bloggers Guide to Google Web Stories: https://homecookedroots.com/google-web-stories-guide/
Connect with me on Instagram!