Crispy oven roasted potato slices with a hot honey glaze that is the perfect combination of kick with sweet. Topped with sharp parmigiana Reggiano cheese to balance it all out.
- 1 pound of russet potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1-2 tablespoons of sriracha sauce (depending on spice level you want)
- 3 tablespoons of light tasting olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Brush half of the olive oil on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey and sriracha and mix well.
- Evenly slice the potatoes into rounds about 1/16" thick by hand or with a mandolin. Place the rounds on the baking sheet and brush the tops with the remaining olive oil. Sprinkle with salt. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the rounds from the oven and evenly drizzle or brush the hot honey onto the potatoes and then sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake for 5 more minutes or until the potatoes are crispy and hot honey is bubbly thick and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha is mildly spicy and 2 tablespoons is moderately spiced.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven Roasted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: hot honey, gluten free potatoes, gluten free potato, crispy oven roasted potatoes, hot honey potatoes