This paleo and Whole30 friendly salad is easy to make and has all of the best flavors! Smokey bacon, everything bagel seasoning coated chicken and tons of crispy fresh toppings.
Everything But the Bagel Skillet Chicken Bites:
- 1½ lbs of chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 slices of uncooked bacon, chopped
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of everything but the bagel seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon of onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of favorite cooking oil- I use refined coconut oil or olive oil
- 4 cups of chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups of fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium English cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup of dry roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries/craisins ( no sugar added if paleo/whole30)
- 1/2 cup or to taste of Tessemae Everything Bagel Ranch Dressing
- Heat a large skillet or sauté pan on med/high heat and add chopped bacon. Cook bacon for 3 minutes stirring frequently. Add chicken to the pan with the bacon and cooking oil if needed. Brown chicken on all sides and cook to an internal temp of 160°F. This takes about 7-10 minutes. You may need to cook the chicken in batches so that it browns instead of steams if your pan is small. When the chicken is cooked through add salt, Dijon, garlic powder, onion powder, and everything bagel season. Stir to coat and cook for 1 minute.
- Add prepared romaine and spinach to a large salad bowl and then top with remaining salad ingredients. Top the salad with chicken and then evenly pour salad dressing over the salad. Toss to evenly coat all pieces in dressing and serve.
- Alternatively you can make individual salads by dividing all salad ingredients into individual bowls and top with chicken and then have each person top with their desired amount of dressing.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: everything bagel salad, everything bagel chicken, paleo salad