Boost your vitamin C and antioxidant intake with an Immune Support Orange Apple Cider Vinegar Shot. A delicious morning shot to fire up your metabolism.
- 4 ounces of orange juice (see notes)
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- Place all of your ingredients in a glass and whisk to combine. Be sure your juice is chilled or serve over ice.
- Alternatively you can place ingredients in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid and shake to combine.
- Easily double, triple etc the recipe so that you can have it ready for the week. Just combine the ingredients in a jar with lid and serve 4.5 ounces each morning as a shot.
- Type of Orange Juice to Use: You can freshly squeeze the juice of any orange you have on hand. I used blood oranges and they were delicious and made the drink a fun pink color! If you do not want to freshly squeeze, you can buy your orange juice. Cold pressed is best, not from concentrate with no added sugar or additives is second best.
- Types of Apple Cider Vinegar- it is best to use an organic apple cider vinegar with "the mother". Organic does offer a larger bacterial profile than standard.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: n/a
- Cuisine: health
Keywords: apple cider vinegar drink, apple cider vinegar shot, orange apple cider vinegar