Start your day off right with this healthy crustless mushroom and green onion quiche. This dairy free quiche is perfect for keto and low carb diets. Healthy and on the table fast!
- 8 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped baby bella mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of chopped green onion (white and light green parts only)
- 1/2 cup of non dairy cream like Picnik
- 1 garlic clove, grated or minced
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- Veggies- chops your mushrooms, green onion and garlic. Set aside
- Eggs- Whisk your eggs, cream, salt and pepper together in a large bowl. Whisk for at least a minute until eggs are smooth and ribbon like.
- Add your veggies into your eggs and whisk to combine.
- Pour the combined ingredients into a 9 inch pie pan that has been generously greased with refined coconut oil, butter, ghee or your choice of cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for approx. 30 minutes. Check the quiche at the 25 minute mark for doneness in the center. Quiche could take up to 35 minutes to finish baking through depending on your oven.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 30
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crustless quiche, crustless mushroom onion quiche, keto breakfast