Start your day off on the right foot by having breakfast prepped with these chocolate raspberry overnight oats.
- ½ cup of old fashioned oats (gluten free or regular)
- 1 cup of milk (dairy or non dairy)
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of cacao nibs or mini chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup
Raspberry Jam Topping
- ½ cup of frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon of chia seeds
In a large jar or bowl combine the ingredients for the overnight oats. Stir until well combined. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
In a medium sauce pan heat all ingredients for raspberry layer until juicy. Mash the raspberries with a meat mallet or back of a wooden spoon.
Top the overnight oats with the raspberry jam. Additional topping ideas- top with coconut cream, fresh raspberry and cacao nibs or chocolate chips.
- If you make the jam ahead of time, be sure to store separately and top the oats with the jam just before serving.
- You can eat your ONO warm or cold, it is up to you!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Soaking
- Cuisine: American