A healthy smoothie that is naturally sweetened and only uses 3 ingredients. This smoothie is vegan, paleo and Whole3o friendly.
- 8 ounces of coconut milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 cup of frozen peach slices
- 1 small frozen ripe banana
- Add all ingredients into a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- If you do not have a high-power blender you may need to cut the banana into chunks.
- Stir or scrape down smoothie from the sides of the blender as needed, per your blender's instructions.
- Be sure to use a banana that was ripe (with brown spots) before freezing so the smoothie is sweet.
- Prep Time: 1
- Cook Time: 1
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: Blender
Keywords: easy smoothie, banana peach, vegan smoothie, healthy smoothie