Start your day with a sweet and fresh banana, celery, blueberry detox smoothie. This Whole30 friendly smoothie tastes bright, sweet and is perfect for flushing toxins and fighting free radicals.
- 1 cup of plain unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 medium fresh banana
- 1 medium celery stalk, chopped
- juice from ¼ of a fresh lemon
- Add ingredients for smoothie into a blender in the order they are listed.
- Blend on high until smooth and all ingredients are incorporated.
- Enjoy immediately!
- I used the coconut milk from the carton on the can
- no need to add ice your smoothie will be nice and cold from the frozen blueberries
- you can also use a frozen banana if you want a really thick treat
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: detox smoothies, banana celery smoothie, whole30 smoothies