Get that deep fried taste but completely healthy with this air fryer frozen corn dog recipe! Cooks in 10 minutes and perfect texture every time. Gluten free or regular works!
- 5 frozen corn dogs (see note)
- Turn air fryer on at 390°F and preheat for 5 minutes
- Remove basket and carefully place frozen corn dogs in a single layer into the cooking basket. Do not overlap.
- Cook for 5 minutes and check to ensure they are browning evenly. If not, turn with tongs. Cook for additional 5 minutes or until cooked thru. The sticks will be hot!
- Serve warm!
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to use less corn dogs when cooking and cook in batches. Be sure to keep it in a single layer and not overlapping. If you do not need 5 corn dogs, you can use however many you need. I have made this with just one.
- My 6.8 qt basket held 5 corn dogs
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer frozen foods, air fryer frozen cord dogs, gluten free corn dogs