In this episode Loren talks with The Blogging Millionaire, Brandon Gaille. Brandon's blogs receive over 5 million visitors a month and is known for having the top blogger podcast on Apple "The Blogging Millionaire".
Brandon is also the founder of Rank IQ a brand new keyword research tool. RankIQ performed a food blog study at the beginning of 2021 diving into the secrets of successful food bloggers that get more than 50K sessions a month.
Episode 5 is dedicated to bloggers with a domain authority of less than 30 (hint, that is most likely you if you have been blogging less than 2 years). So if your blog hasn't hit that glorious 50K a month goal, you need to listen.
Today we dive into SEO secrets and talk about how bloggers will not see success without doing keyword research and doing it with a plan.
Here are just a few of the hot food blogger topics we get into:
- How to balance creating posts for recipes that will rank versus what you like to make
- What three things low DA bloggers are doing to succeed and get 50K visitors a month
- Importance of tail end modifiers for keywords for low DA bloggers
- How to build backlinks
- The role domain authority plays on where you will rank
- Why your goal should be getting on the first page of Google
- Brandon’s opinion on the layout of your posts including word count
- Q&A posts
- SEO hacks
Show Notes: https://sweetrusticbakes.com/category/podcast/
Rank IQ: https://www.rankiq.com/